Wooohooo.. I am back after having a really enjoyable session at sentosa, all thanks to the great sun, sea breeze and frens that I have there =D.. the sun yest was unbearably hot man so scorching that im all reddish now so much so that my mum called me ang gu kueh lols.. tho yest was 1st day of sch holidays, it was surprising there wasnt much ppl at sentosa wor so my frens n I can have the whole volleyball court to ourselves!! N we were so bu yao lian to sing loudly there lor~ haha. We also played Frisbee, volleyball, cycling, it feels damn shuangz lol,esp when u feel stressed out n nid a time to relax I suggest u ppl go sentosa n play n fa xie all ur xin qing. the mtd of shouting our your sorrows to the sea real works, I tried that yest =). Hmmm, after we left sentosa, I parted with my frens to go shop for bdae present at harBourfront n imm lols.. n I m gonna go harbour to get the gift for my fren later all cos oof me you yu bu jue whether to buy that or not haha… to dearest class 05s11, I feel so bao qian la. me supposed to go for chalet yest de but then I felt that gathering wih my hao-jiu-bu-jian de frens more impt so I chose to go lor.. I am now thinking whether to go after e fmb lect late. nevertheless hope u guys have a really GREAT n FUN time there. ^_^
o ya ppl, do leave ur comments at e tagboard abt the blog song. how do u find it, is it nice? haha i love this song =)
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD