What is the value of an empty seat? Priceless, it seems. Just ask those people who make mad dashes for empty seats on the MRT train. The way they push their way to these seats seems to suggest that snaring that empty one is their entire life purpose. I will usually try to find a space near the train door and mind my own business, But these seat snatchers have a way of drawing you into their turf wars. Ever given up your seat for a heavily pregnant woman or an old lady only to find an able bodied man trying to beat her to it? An empty seat also has a way of making people forger their manners. On no fewer than 5 occasions, I have given up my seat only to immediately regret doing so. I know you should not expect something in return for your kindness, but a word of thanks would be nice ya? And I definitely don’t think I deserve the cold stares that scream” “shouldn’t you have given up ur seat earlier?” I confess that sometimes I do have the urge to beat those ppl at their game esp when I am also longing for a seat after a day at sch. But I always remember this saying: I complain that I have no shoes until I see someone who has no feet. No seat for me? No problem. At least I still have my feet to stand on. lols jus me and my random thoughts. gp dead lyk shyt.
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD