I have fallen into a deep pit deprived of my ONE and only sunshine. Im at a loss of what to do, been stoning whole day..like what mr lim said abt his plight, maybe im like him in someway, a person who doesn't show his moods on the exterior but yet hide all his emotions within the interiors beyond others knowledge and always qiang yan huan xiao. Isn't it too pretentious? How long can I sustain a life like that? I really wonder.. Decisions are always hard to make, i dunna wanna hurt those who are that dearest to me... love is and can never be perfect. Hurt is always done n sometimes it really hurts to the core, really trust me... =depressed= } wei she me zhe yang zhi?
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD