My moods were carried forth from yest. And even this morning it rains!! God tearing for me too lol.. actually im feeling much much better, words of encouragement care n concern from frens, be it sms or a call. Thxs. And this morning, im so touched when ms cher (my gp teacher last year) chatted to me. I met her in the lib and she walked towards me and from the first instance she could sense that I was depressed. Tho we haven been in contact for the past half year, I still remembered her as e ever cheerful caring red-jacket ms cher. =) She told me to take things in my stride one at a time, and to stay happy. Im so glad I have a gd teacher like ms cher, one that cares for her students tho I m no longer taught by her. But once a ms cher’s students, always a ms cher student lar. Haha.
I nEvEr dOuBted yOu at all..
The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
So hold me 'til the sky is clear
And whisper words of love right into my ear..
我变得很软弱,你的影子在每一个角落,好像是在提醒着我,
少了你的陪伴我现在有多寂寞......