My friend once said,
"Don't make promises which you can't keep!"
Well, I have to agree on that.On some level.Sometimes, you do make promises,but most of the time, you tend to keep it.Well, 70% of the time, you tend to break it.
And when you can't make such promises,its consider - empty promises.
That is why, nowdays, I hardly try to make promises.Promises that seems too hard to keep.Promises that seems too difficult to make.
But, its a perfect nature, of all man kind,to make a promise.
Promised to stay in touch, when you are so far apart….
Promised to call later at night, when you know that you are dead sleepy to do so…
Promised to make up for an appointment that you missed, when you know you can't afford the time…
Promised to be on time, when you are always being late.
That is why, when she promised that she will love me for ever…I asked her to hold on to that promise.Because like all man kind,we tend to break it.
Someday….
I don't quite know…How to say…How I feel…
Those three words…Are said too much…They're not enough…
If I lay here…If I just lay here….Would you lie with me and just forget the world?…