(so much so to my soul-searching at ecp): suddenly a load of memories came back as I felt the sea breeze blowing against me.. n felt a tinge of sadness within my heart too.. ~To all here: *Friends are like a piece of puzzle, if u lose one it will never be complete again. I just want u to know that u r one of those pieces in my life that I cant afford to lose* [every piece is significant to me] =p
*One of the best moments of life is to meet an old fren after years and feel that things haven changed and u realized how much u missed having him/her arnd* [u know who I m saying] =p
*Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i had slipped and fell too deep to be in love with u* [lols, can kope this quote n send to the special him/her in ur heart whom u collided inelastically with... n now that person is stuck to ur heart..] =p
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD