Hmm.. 1st of september, let me wish all da teachers a happy teacher's day. Actually for this teachers day, I think I spent quite an effort doing their gifts for lcs, lpw, cwy, dw, so, v.n, c.s and I must say thought its just a simple gift but my fingers got corroded by superglue. It makes me think how acidic the glue could be la. definitely a strong acid PH = 4 implies concentration of hydrogen ions in it = 0.0001mol/dm^3, Hah. Anyway went back sch yest n watched the concert it was nice I shld say :) yepp. Ok prelims are halfway done. I think all the papers are cope-able, maybe I studied hard for it? it has all been relatively ok isn’t it? If I were to flunk, I can just blame myself for being careless for misinterpreting the ionization.energy. graph.. ok enuf lamenting life isn’t just abt this okie, there’s always an extra element that keeps the smiles on my face :p haha was a quite happy guy yest tho I got really pissed when I took 154 to jp for 2hrs!!. 154 was darn slow probably due to peak commuters (students at almost every stop) I can summarize for u, sas/sajc ppl, cjc ppl, sji ppl, hci, scgs, nyghs, njc ppl, st margarets, ngee an poly, smu, newtown, nanhua, clementi town, jurong sec.. omg lar at these stops its always flooded.. anyway I was quite happy yest. Lala what set said was quite true, I felt relaxed n not tired during e moments cos theres an extra shoulder for me to rest when I m tired =p … woah~ .
让我如何忘记忘记曾经相爱的诺言
让我如何忘记忘记你那可爱的脸让我如何放弃放弃我们相爱多年让我泪湿双眼仰望长天啊