* the good part of today:the falling of dead leaves which follows a Poisson curve
~缓缓掉落的枫叶像思念~
just those trees outside my housewhen the wind starts to blow
they start swaying n all those small little compound leaves started to drift down
only today that i noticed that those leaves are not wholly yellow
theres shades of orange and brownjust too bad that i'm not in the middle of it though
hahalove those chance occurence
i think that it was primary five when i fall in love with itwas on the way home aft HCL supp lessons
when it rain leaveswith those rustling sound
that you have to strain to hear it
besides that
I have started loving walking in the rainhaha
** Bus rides are therapeutic and cheaper than a psychologist. In additional its always a thrilling experience. haha. I love my lonely bus rides.(tho I hope I’ll have someone in accompany of) Nobody cares about you because everyone is preoccupied with themselves. I often wish bus rides can go on forever and forever. But to no avail, because there will come a time when you have to press the bell and alight. If not, you will go on a road of no return. Too often reality is such. You might wish this moment, this time, this second to stop, but you know from the law of gravity that what goes up must come down. That i know, but what i don't is why i still choose to wallow in my self-pity when i know someday i will look back and laugh at my foolishness. Tried and tested ok! *(im trying hard to forget u)* **