Yes further maths p1 n chem. P1. they r relative easy. Fmaths was a breeze save for dm theorem. Out of all things I have no freaking idea how to prove dm theorem was using mi then stuck halfway sighs. Full proof at wikipedia. Oh n I need to comment on eitheror qn, obviously many wld tot EITHER is an easier optn, but I feel OR is so much easy hahah!! Rahs, counting, I have done 6 OR questions Out of 6 EITHER/OR question so far man. N another to come on mon! yepp stats. Gonna be intense mugging in weekends sighs when u know probably majority of the ppl have finished a lvls, one really lacks the motivation man. Really need lots of self discipline to stay focused sia..
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD