U know u r on the verge of going mad when 1) u said moment of inertia when u wanted to say moment of impulse. 2) when ur mum ask u to make sure that all windows is closed, I uttered and say check using MI lor 3) was watching a show on why child take their looks aft the dad, and I was telling my mum that’s the case cos males have Sxy hormones when it shld have been XY. LOLS
Waa.. I m going mad from the long hours of studying fmaths. Omy god. 3 days so near yet so far, so long yet so near.
Yes hair getting long, must go cut n be ready for prom wahha..
yes yes. fm mech chapt 2 better be in either tmr. lala.. LINEAR REGRESSION ROXS. AJC FM06 regression qn is so WOW. ahahs
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD