Wassup with these I.D.I.O.T.S !They either :1. Love SAF2. No Money or Save Money ( $$$$$ for all the wrong reasons ! )3. UGLY4. STUPID5. IDIOTS6. Can't Be Bothered7. No Fashion Sense8. Thinking they are setting a statement (Hell-NO NO NO !) And their equally stupid Girlfrends like it ! Huh !I am NO fashion EXTRAORDIARE or FASHIONISTO, but believe I am in a better and perfect position to comment on people like THIS!!!Challange me if you think you have what it takes on Sping/Summer ~ Fall/Winter !Trust me....its all about LOOKS + Packaging + Personality + Fashion !Everything else , well, slowly explore to up the points !Nothing materialistic but being human and realistic ! I gladly take challenges, else if you are not up to it SHUT UP !
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD