alrite granny was admitted to NUH on last thurs nite and i only had chance to pay my visit to her today, seeing her lying on the bed with a pale face makes my heart pain and i cant seem to control the flow of tears within.. on a happy note, granny is recovering well n hopefully can be discharged on wed bahs.. juz bought a nice pair of umbrellas and gave it to fren as BDAy present, think it is quite meaningful hor, considering this part of the lyrics from the song of UMBRELLA!
"When there's sunshine, we'll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be a friend Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end Now that it's raining more than ever Know that we'll still have each other You can stand under my umbrella"
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD