today the 2nd day of the new year and I nearly got scared out of my wits. Thought my zenbook hanged on me as it remained at asus start up page for a good 30 minutes with no response at all. Thankfully, it returned to life thereafter and brought relief to me. Omygawd, thankfully because all my fyp stuffs[essentially those that I have done since Dec] was only stored in the zenbook and no other places for back-up. *State of relief* but mood was kinda ruined by this fiasco.
Phews. so the 1 st post of the new year! Let me wish everybody a blessed year 2013 ahead. Some new year resolutions would be to persevere on an exercise regime.[easy to say and hard to carry it out :(] and find a job which I would enjoy[this is kind of challenging as I am not even sure what job would suits me in time to come].
Come to think of jobs. It wouldn't be the first time that I would actually be working in the real world. To recount, I have actually some experiences of being a stock-taker[1 day -.-, if that counts]; telemarketer[4 days -.-, wasn't much enjoyable], kitchen-helper[short stint of 7 weeks, kinda fun being a cook :)] and last but not least, the place where I worked the longest stint at ICA, lavender. The work there was quite adhoc, basically it covers simple thing such as doing a runner to being a 'brainy' one to be stationed at the information counter. It sure takes patience and tolerance to fit up the job! All in all, I haven't really did a job which is truly a office-like setting 9-5 everyday except the two weeks which I spent at ICA level 6 citizenship department doing laminating stuffs all day. Hence, I will be look forward to my first permanent job, both in anticipation and fear. hahas...
These are just my random rants of the days. FYP till the end of the day and hopefully a run(if it doesn't rain)!
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD