finally. 8th semester. last one in this 4 years of studying statistics. Hmm, another semester and I will reach the end of the tunnel. Some say statistics is hard, some say it is abstract some say it is un-doable but I have gone through them all. A note for any kids that is planning to undertake statistics undergrad course in NUS, if you can survive past year two, you would be fine imo. * I don't account for any anomalies cases here* lol. well. 2 modules and FYP. FYP progress isn't that bad, just that bibliography is one big bitch and I am like sandwiched between the NUS thesis requiremnts and biopolis journal paper requirements. Both are demanding and different in some sense. NUS thesis obviously requires detailed elaboration of any statistical methodologies used (*omg there are many*) whereas a journal article will probably be emphasizing on the literature review and etc. This constitutes to most of my panic and anxiety with the report due in like in six weeks time. omg...
Family is back from Taiwan with lots of sun biscuits, glad to know they enjoyed their trip as I look forward to my well deserved korea trip in may/june as most of my friends have already been to there! Am I the last few to embark on that island? hahas..
PenGGuan ~ LaNCe
09/06/1988
NUS FOS student stats major
loVes EatinG
loVeS KboX-iNg
lOvEs shOpPing
::::emo-ing::::
look good staY fit and healthy lo
earn more $:p =xXX
jiO mE foR moRE ktv sessions xDDD