Busy weekend I just had and it is back to mundane work now.
(I am chilling now in fact, else I also wouldn’t be blogging now)
Saturday (14/12/2013)
Saturday was a day of excursion to River Safari. This had
somewhat been a last minute pop-up ICT company cohesion event and even SAF100
was issued for this. Despite the fact, majority could not make it and poor
attendance was expected. The morning started with Mac breakfast with Warren at
CCK, been some time since I met him, (the last time should be at Buona Vista
circle line station back in Jan?) Anyway, the 927 bus ride was packed with men
mostly and the aircon was barely functioning aigooooo.
When we reached R.S, the whole place was quite crowded with
tourists, families and yes the rest of the company. The waiting game continues till 1245pm before
we eventually made our way inside the R.S and we just went off in our little
groups (me, Warren, HK) to explore. IMO, there wasn’t anything spectacular to
see, the key highlight of the PANDA was utter disappointment. Other than
pandas, a part of it was dedicated to underwater world theme which obviously
pales in comparison to the Busan Aquarium I went in Haeundae back in June
Aigoo. The panda mama café which caught my eye before was packed with crowded
and the sight of the snaking queue from the counters to the doors already saggy
ds. All in all, things inside were overpriced much, a bottle of coke cost a $5?
QSDS…. We left at 230pm and settled our lunch at Han’s Café at Upp Thomson Area
after eliminating the region’s popular eateries like Chompang Nasi Lemak,
Semabawang WhiteBeehoon as they are not opened yet. Baituo! HK nearly wanted to
drive up to Balestier/Novena for Wee Nam Kee chicken rice had we not spotted
that Han’s as we are dead famished. Thanks to HK for the ride to Sembawang MRT (might
be the first time I actually tapped in/out at this station) after the meal.
Dinner was ZIchar which WX last minute jio at KaiXiang
Eating place, cereal prawns was good but I felt had chili padi been added to
fry with the cereal, a tangy spicy taste would better suit my tastebud ds.
Thereafter went WESTgate for the xx times, nothing much, wanted buy Royce chocolates
as Xmas gifts for colleagues but the exchange for capital mall vouchers was so
saggy.
Sunday (15/12/2013)
Gym in the morning as the usual routine since a month or so
ago.. However fatigue level was high due to an over-exerted Saturday and
probably I was half hearted at gym due to Swatou dimsum later in the afternoon.
Dim Sum Lunch/Dinner at Swatou. This time the usual 4 of us
attended with Xiaonuo MIA due to the overnight zoukout party at Sentosa aigooo.
Personal opinion of the Swatou is that it seems to be a far cry from the last
time I visited it. Perhaps the seating location wasn’t as ideal as our tables
are inside instead of at the perimeters where those pushcarts aunties could
reach out to us effortlessly. Variety of food seems to have dropped too and I
would rather prefer the ala-carte order form rather than push cart style.
Baituo, and a table of 4 girls was in WQ high mode that they were hysterically
laughing their heads off. JInja BXDS so much so that the male manager returning
us the bill bitched to us about that table:” Got so funny and high to eat
dimsum at Swatou that they need to laugh till like that? “ AIgooo wqbx, even
the manager DBT ds. Damage $27.
Saggy for the rest of the day.--
Monday (16/12/2013)
New Korean Drama (Lets Eat 식샤를 합시다 ) I started watching, this is more of like a light hearted comedy drama rather than the usual melodrama which I watch. Some of the characters jinja bx...
The plots revolves around 4 person with a deep love of food. Love the orgasmic expression whenever good food comes along their way. All the good food they eat: jjm, shabushabu, Korean bq, aigoooo.
Started airing 28 November 2013, so looking forward to the 4th ep which would be out by this weekend :)